SFP+ 10G 1310NM 40KM LC DUP DDM
This 1310 nm DFB 10Gbps SFP+ transceiver is designed to transmit and receive optical data over single mode optical fiber for link length 40KM.
The SFP+ 40KM module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The transmitter input and receiver output impedance is 100 Ohms differential. Data lines are internally AC coupled. The module provides differential termination and reduce differential to common mode conversion for quality signal termination and low EMI. SFI typically operates over 200 mm of improved FR4 material or up to about 150mm of standard FR4 with one connector.
- 10Gb/s serial optical interface compliant to 802.3ae 10GBASE-ER
- 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector.
- Up to 40km transmission on SMF
- Duplex LC connector
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
- 2-wire interface for management
- Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
- Single 3.3V power supply
-5°C to 70°C